Admissions Supplementary Form
Consultation on School Admissions Policy
The Governors of Church Walk C.E Primary School have decided to remove the faith criteria from the Admissions Policy.from the 2024 -2025 academic year
Everything else remains unchanged and the Published Admission Number remains set at 15.
If you have any comments about the removal of the fath criteria, please send them to email@example.com by 4th January 2023
Propsed School Admissions Policy for 2024 - 2025
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.
Download the Church Walk App