There is an amendment to the school Admissions policy for 2021 - 2022 which takes account of the circumstances at the current time.
During the COVID19 pandemic, churches and other religious buildings have been closed by law for public worship and for other uses. Since the school’s oversubscription criteria include church attendance, (at a specified frequency and period of time) parents and their children are unable to meet this criterion under the terms of our current admissions arrangements
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.