Christian Values for 2020 - 2021
As a Church school, we have Christian Values running through every aspect of our curriculum and ethos..
The Christian Values that our school community have chosen, are respect, trust, compassion and forgiveness.
Each class has taken one of these Christian Values and looked for examples within school and the wider world.
In Collective Worship, we focus upon a different Christian Value every half term.
The Christian Values that we are exploring in Collective Worship are
- Autumn 1 - Generosity
- Autumn 2 - Forgiveness
- Spring 1 - Creativity
- Spring 2 - Service
- Summer 1 - Humility
- Summer 2 - Thankfulness
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.