Christian Values for 2018 - 2019
As a Church school, we have Christian Values running through every aspect of our curriculum and ethos. In Collective Worship, we focus upon a different Christian Value every half term.
The Christian Values that we are exploring in Collective Worship are
- Autumn 1 - Peace
- Autumn 2 - Respect and Reverence
- Spring 1 - Hope
- Spring 2 - Compassion
- Summer 1 - Friendship
- Summer 2 - Responsibility
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.