Welcome to Church Walk C.E. Primary School situated within a few minutes walk of Ulverston Town Centre, a beautiful and thriving market town in South Cumbria.
As a Church of England Vountary Aided School, we provide a Christian Environment, based upon the principles and practices of the Church of England.
Through Religious Education,Worship and spiritual development, we model and promote tolerance, respect and support.
Our practices ensure equality for all and we encourage a positive self image, respect for others and a caring attitude towards the environment and all living things.
Throughout each child’s time at Church Walk School it is our aim that he or she will develop socially, physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and morally. We plan for each child’s needs based on our knowledge and understanding of their development.
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.