UNICEF Rights Respecting Schools Award
We are working towards the Rights Respecting Schools Level 2 Award. This is organised through UNICEF and aims to put the UN Convention for the Rights of the Child at the centre of our school and our relationships with others.
It is hoped that the scheme will involve the whole school community and develop a greater understanding of relationships with others in a global sense. Further information can be accessed on the UNICEF website : www.unicef.org.uk/rrsa
Open Morning for parents of children due to start school in September 2018
There is an Open Morning on Wednesday 18th October from 9.30a.m. until 10.30a.m. for parents and children due to start school in September 201
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.