We encourage all children to participate in sport, either during curriculum times or in after school clubs.
The school has mixed football teams for Years 3 and 4 and Years 5 and 6; they take part in inter school competitions throughout the year.
We also have a mixed netball team.
Children from Year 1 upwards are given the opportunity to take part in Key Steps Gymnastics competitions.
We have the School Games Silver Award and are working hard to gain the gold.
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.