Along with other primary schools in Ulverston, we have decided to adopt the same term dates as UVHS. This means that families with children in more than one school in Ulverston, can plan holidays knowing that all of their children are off at the same time.
Autumn Term 2017
Wednesday 6th September School re-opens
Monday 23rd - Friday 27th October Closed for half-term
Tuesday 19th December Last day of term
Spring Term 2018
Term begins Thursday 4th January 2018
Half term holiday Monday 12th February to Friday 16th February 2018
Term ends Thursday 29th March 2018
Summer Term 2018
Term begins Monday 16th April 2018
Bank holiday Monday 7th May 2018
Half term holiday Monday 28th May to Friday 1st June 2018
Term ends Friday 20th July 2018
Autumn Term 2018
Monday 3rd September and Tuesday 4th September are INSET days
Term begins Wednesday 5th September 2018*
Half term holiday Monday 22nd October – Friday 26th October 2018
Term ends Friday 21st December 2018
Spring Term 2019
Term begins Monday 7th January 2019*
Half term holiday Monday 18th February – Friday 22nd February 2019
Term ends Friday 29th March 2019
Summer Term 2019
Term begins Monday 15th April 2019
Bank holiday: Good Friday Friday 19th April 2019
Bank holiday: Easter Monday Monday 22nd April 2019
Bank holiday Monday 6th May 2019
Half term holiday Monday 27th May – Friday 31st May 2019
Term ends Friday 19th July 2019
*Please note these are changes from the published Cumbria County Council term dates.
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.