2020 - 2021
Tuesday 1st September and Wednesday 2nd September are INSET Days
Term Starts on Thursday 3rd September*
Half term - Monday 26th October to Friday 30th October
Term ends Friday 18th December
Term begins Monday 4th January*
Half term Monday 15th February to Friday 19th February
Term ends Thursday 1st April
Term begins Monday 19th April
Bank Holiday Monday 3rd May
Half term - Monday 31st May to Friday 4th June
Term ends Friday 16th July
*Please note these are changes from the published Cumbria County Council term dates.
Term dates for 2021 -2022
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.