Click on any of the newsletters below to view or download them:
January 2021 (2)
End of Autumn Term Newsletter
Information about returning to school in March
School Trip Letters
Infant Trip to Greenlands Farm
Newlands Trip to Windermere Adventure Centre
Springfield Trip to Windermere Adventure Centre
School Council June 2019
Parent Parking Promise
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.