We live in a world that increasingly uses technology for communication and Online Safety is a key part of the curriculum. It is covered explicitly in every year group through the Computing schemes of work and in PSHE sessions. It is also covered through Kidsafe in Years 1 and 2 and Years 3 and 4.We work in partnership with parents and often send out guidance for online safety. Many materials give support to parents and discuss games or websites that the children may have access to when online at home.
Social Media Leaflet
Screen Time balance
Whats App Guidance
For online safety advice for parents, to help their children this Christmas, please click on the following link
CEOP Newlstter March 2021
The Government have published guidance to support parents and carers to keep their children safe online.
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.