Curriculumk Overview Summer 1 Year 1
Curriculum Overview Summer 1 Year 2
Curriculum Overview Spring 1 Year 1
Curriculum Overview Spring 1 Year 2
Curriculum Overview Autumn 2 Year 1
Curriculum Overview Autumn 2 Year 2
Curriculum Overview Autumn 1 Year 1
Curriculum Overview Autumn 1 Year 2
Welcome to Hoad Class.
This is the Year 1 and 2 Class.
The teacher is Mrs S Carter
The teaching assistant are Mrs J O'Neill and Mrs Kenealy.
The support assistant is Mrs Shephard
We have our own Library corner for our books where we like to sit and read. We also use the outdoor spaces for our learning.
Hoad class took part in the UVHS Dance Platform.
They performed a routine to The Pink Panther
Looking for Signs of Autumn on the path up to Hoad.
Enjoying the snow in the playground. Children made figures out of pipe cleaners
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.
Download the Church Walk App