Friends of Church Walk Association
Who are The Friends of Church Walk?
The Friends of Church Walk are a group of parents, staff and governors who organise various events throughout the school year.
All families are automatically members of the Friends. They hold regular meetings which all are welcome to attend.
The Friends fundraise for the school and provide lots of support and fun! They contributed towards play equipment and the Leavers Hoodies.
Last year the Friends organised discos for the children, family bingo and quiz nights. They also hosted the Christmas Fair and helped at the Summer Fun Day.
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.