- Mrs Susan Davies: Head teacher. Also Hoad class teacher (part time)
- Mrs Rachel Clark: SENCO and Newlands class teacher (part time)
- Mrs Jane Newby: Springfield class teacher
- Mrs Samantha Carter: Birkrigg class teacher
- Mrs Kath Whipple: Newlands class teacher (part time)
- Miss Kathryn Hodgson: Hoad class teacher (part time)
Non Teaching Staff
- Mrs Emma Tyson: School Secretary / Finance Officer
- Mrs Diane Rigg: Senior Teaching Assistant in Hoad Class
- Mrs Carol McDougall: Senior Teaching Assistant in Birkrigg class
- Mrs Beverley Lewis: Senior Teaching Assistant in Springfield class
- Mrs Jayne O'Neill: HLTA covering PPA for the classes
- Mrs Christine Johnston: Support Assistant in Springfield and Newlands (p/t)
- Mr Russell Gee: Support Assistant in Springfield Class
- Mrs Michelle Cody: Support Assistant in Springfield Class (p/t)
- Mrs Jill Shephard: Support Assistant in Springfield Class
- Miss Nicole Hayter: Trainee Teaching Assistant in Newlands and Birkrigg Classes
- Mrs Jerica Jefferson: Assistant Midday Supervisor
- Mrs Victoria Hall: Assistant Midday Supervisor
- Mrs Siobhan Ferguson: Assistant Midday Supervisor
- Mrs Rebecca Connolly: Assistant Midday Supervisor ( SEN)
- Miss Julie Fisher: Assistant Midday Supervisor
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.