Useful Links for Parents
Links from Cumbria County Council - help videos about returning to school in March 2021
- Coping with Covid - Children saying it as it is...Home-schooling and return to school-
- Coping with Covid – Headteacher Tips -
- Coping with Covid - Family Routine! Tips from the 5 - 19 Public Health Nurses -
- Coping with Covid - Sleep! Tips from the 5-19 Public Health Nurses -
Covid Poster It's OK to Ask
Operation Encompass Letter for Parents
On this page you will find useful websites and important contact details.
Children and families information service. This is a county wide service. You can find information about pre-schools, childminders, after school clubs, brownies and lots more.
OFSTED Parent View
Please follow the link to the OFSTED Parent View website.
DfE School Performance Tables
Please follow the link to the DfE School Performance tables website
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.