Please click on the heading to download the appropriate policy. If you would prefer you can contact school for a paper copy of any of these policies.
Traffic Light System
Teaching and Learning Policy
Covid Risk Assessment updated May 2021
Covid Risk Assessment March 2021 Part 1
Covid Risk Assessment March 2021 Part 2
Remote Learning Action Plan
Covid Catch Up Premium
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.