Our Governors are a voluntary body who work together for the good of the school and our children.
Their role is to support, collaborate and be involved with the school in meeting its responsibility to provide the best possible education for each individual pupil.
Governors are accountable to the school community and the broader community for the effectiveness of the school.
Their involvement, commitment and support are greatly appreciated.
Chair of Governors
Miss Kay Wilson (Foundation Governor)
Reverend Alan Bing (Ex-officio)
Mr Anthony Bryson Vice Chair (Foundation Governor)
Mrs Judith Harrison (Foundation Governor)
Mr Owain Oxenham (Associate Member)
Mrs Nicky Wilson (LA Governor)
Mrs Sarah Bettinson (Parent Governor)
Mr Alun Oddie (Foundation Governor)
Mrs Jill Shephard (Foundation Governor)
Mrs Susan McKenzie (Foundation Governor)
Mrs Jane Newby (Staff Governor)
Mrs Susan Davies (Head teacher)
‘Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all of their lives.’ Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to provide a secure, happy learning community based upon Christian Values in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We aim to support the children's developing skills as learners by:
- Providing a secure foundation upon which individuals can grow into independent, challenged learners.
- Stimulating active learning experiences,that develop children's awareness of themselves as learners.
- Valuing every child irrespectve of gender, disability,age, race or culture and ensure that they have an active voice in school and know that their opinions matter.
- Supporting children in succeeding in their learning and finding opportunities to celebrate their success.
- Developing skills of independence, co-operation and self- motivation.
- Contributing to the wider community, both locally and globally.